Unitization & Sub-accounting
FSTC can assist organizations with the efficient administration of endowment funds, charitable vehicles, and other “designated” funds. Our sub-accounting services allow clients to segregate assets for a specific ownership or purpose – all while utilizing a sophisticated, pooled investment management strategy. Services include:
- Unitization of Investment Portfolios
- Principal & Income Accounting
- Statements and Reporting for Unitized Portfolios and Underlying Sub-accounts
- Donor/Sub-account Level Performance Reporting
- Creation of “Model” Portfolios allows efficient access for underlying entities of sponsoring organization
- Dedicated, Experienced NFP Trust Officer
- Tax Worksheets and Filings for NFP and underlying charitable vehicles
Click here for information about our trust and custody services for Institutional clients, including Qualified Employee Benefit Plans, Non-Qualified Plans, Endowments & Foundations, and Escrow Agency Administration.
24/7 Online Access
FSTC’s secure online service allows clients to access real-time trust account information at their convenience. Clients can access up-to-date account holdings, market value, taxlot information, cash information, transactions, and pending trades. Clients may also retrieve and print account statements.
Experienced Trust Administration
In order to provide the highest level of service, we provide you with a single point of contact. A dedicated Trust Officer will be assigned to your account. FSTC’s dedicated Trust Officers average over 20 years of experience administering institutional and personal trust clients.