Delaware Directed Trusts
FSTC provides fiduciary and administration services for Personal Trusts, including Irrevocable and Revocable Trusts, Asset Protection Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, Personal Foundations, Charitable Trusts and Family Offices. Our personal trust solution can include:
- Discretionary Corporate Trustee Services
- Review and Interpretation of Governing Document
- Consultation related to trust assets, discretionary distributions, and income needs
- Custody & safekeeping of assets, including selection of sub-custodians
- Principal and Income Trust Accounting
- Asset Allocation and Investment Management Oversight
- Processing of Mandatory and Discretionary Distributions
- Periodic Statements to Grantors, Beneficiaries, and other Interested Parties
- Annual Tax Preparation & Filing
- Special Asset Administration
- Dedicated Trust Officer and Daily Monitoring of Accounts
Services for Personal Trusts
How To Get Started / Resources
Click here for a list of Attorneys to Assist with Drafting, Modifying or Decanting your Trust in Delaware.
Click here for language to Add First State Trust Company as a Successor Trustee in your Trust Document.
Click here for Information on How to Get Started Appointing FSTC as a Corporate Trustee for your trust(s).