Services for Personal Trusts

How To Get Started / Resources

Click here for a list of Attorneys to Assist with Drafting, Modifying or Decanting your Trust in Delaware.

Click here for language to Add First State Trust as a Successor Trustee in your Trust Document.

Click here for Information on How to Get Started Appointing FST as a Corporate Trustee for your trust(s).