Trustee Assistance Program
Any trustee faces numerous responsibilities and liabilities when serving as a fiduciary. For individual trustees, the duties of serving as a fiduciary could be more complex and onerous when access to administration, investment and tax services are not readily available. First State Trust Company’s Trustee Assistance Program supports the fiduciary duties of trustees with a comprehensive, “back-office” package of services, including:
- Custodial (through approved sub-custodians) and trust accounting services
- Accurate and relevant principal and income trust accounting
- Beneficiary distributions (as directed by the trustee) and accurate recordkeeping
- Bill-paying services
- Tax preparation services (signature-ready for trustee)
- Dedicated Trust Specialist monitoring and support
- Online access to trust accounts, statements and ad-hoc reporting function
If you are a Law Firm, CPA, or other Professional serving as Trustee, click here for information on utilizing our Trustee Assistance Program in conjunction with your professional trustee services.
Services for Personal Trusts
How To Get Started / Resources
Click here for a list of Attorneys to Assist with Drafting, Modifying or Decanting your Trust in Delaware.
Click here for language to Add First State Trust Company as a Successor Trustee in your Trust Document.
Click here for Information on How to Get Started Appointing FSTC as a Corporate Trustee for your trust(s).